Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tilt Shift




I hated trying to find a place high enough to take a picture for this project so over spring break I went to my grandmas house to take pictures for this project. After I found a place high enough for this project to work, we uploaded the pictures on photo schop and used the lens blur tool to blur out the foreground and background. After it looked like a natural blur, we Used the brightness and contrast tool. This time changeing the colors of the photo to the extreams. in doing this it gave the picture a toy effect. If I would have been higher I feel like my pictures would have turned out better. After the first picture I got the hang of it and started bluring out random things :) It made the project way more interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment