Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Perfect Day for A Wedding.




               

The weather today will be cloudy with a 70% chance of rain. If ever a day the weather man was wrong it was today. White fluffy clouds in a blanket of bright blue, sun shining and smiles and laughter everywhere. Today God truly blessed this couple on their wedding day. Jeanette didn't even have one ounce of doubt that her day was not going to be perfect. Everyone else woke up that day hoping and praying that it would not rain, but in our doubt grabbed our rain jackets and umbrellas in response to the morning news report. Their was coffee flowing, tears flowing, dresses flowing, but rain was defiantly something that was not flowing on that beautiful Spring day. We all waited in anticipation for the bride to arrive. Looking everywhere because we didn't know how she was going to arrive. When we heard the first voice start to sing we knew it was time. We all got quiet and turned our heads to the two voices we heard from behind the crowd. It took a lot in me not to scream out in excitement, because this was my first wedding I was trying to model the adults around me. I looked to the groom and saw the excitement in his eyes, or maybe that was a look of complete nervousness, im sure it was a combination of both. I then heard to more voices start to sing and someone began to strum a guitar. It was time! I was completely beside myself and quickly pulled out my camera to capture this candid moment. one song after another, describing their journey and story. We were all turned around listening to Jared when the red mini van finally pulled up. I turned around to see the BEAUTIFUL Snow White climbing out of her carriage. Heaths eyes began to glow as he walked towards her and grabbed her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment